Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Eggs

I always enjoyed making Easter eggs as a kid, and I still do. I remember making fancy Russian eggs with bees wax in high school, which were cool, but for a kid how can you beat Star Wars Easter eggs, especially since they were already boiled! Of course, even the happiness from making Star Wars Easter eggs would be meaningless if it were not for the true meaning of Easter. I am so thankful to our Lord and Savior, who suffered to atone for our sins, and died that they we might live. I know that as we keep the Lord's commandments, following His example, we will live again with our Father in Heaven, our Lord Jesus Christ, and all of our loved ones.

2 comments:

heather said...

Love it. My boys would be very jealous. Heck Kevin is jealous.

Me said...

I was lucky enough to see a few packages left after Easter one year, so I bought them up for pennies on the dollar. I've got one package left, so I don't know whether to use them next year or to see what they might fetch on ebay in the future.