Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Posting...

...to blogs. This is surely self-evident, but regardless I thought I needed to add that I like posting to blogs, which includes adding comments to other people's blogs. If I had to pick a top ten advancement for this decade, blogs would definitely be in the mix. Of course as you all know, not only do blogs give you a convenient soap box (or rameumptom for some people) from which to throw out your opinions for the world to see, they are also a wonderful mechanism for rediscovering and keeping up with friends and family. And since blogs are so much easier to maintain than websites and easily allow visitors to post responses, blogs are very useful for huge collaborative research projects, such as discovering a family's origins. I myself, maintain over 10 blogs (primarily genealogy related), so I have plenty of opportunities to enjoy this activity. And since I enjoy reading as much as I do posting, please feel free to add comments anytime.

No comments: